LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Me too! I'm finally going to be blonde! Ok, a really white blonde. But not all over blonde. Just some blonde. :lau
Do you have a hard time recognizing yourself in a mirror now that your hair color changed? I do. šŸ¤£ Its been going white and wiry for about 15 years but I still can't get used to seeing SO much white hair! šŸ˜±

With how many eggs we've been getting from the ducks, after the Sebright eggs hatch and I fully clean out the incubator, I'll be incubating a few of the duck eggs.
And with lockdown being tomorrow, I'll be posting a lot of updates as the chicks work on hatching.
:pop

I started going gray right after my first child was born. I was 23. It mostly stayed at the temples though until I hit my 40s. Then it was a free-for-all! :lau
My mom and dad both went grey early. Mom's about 50-50 still, but dad's pretty much all grey now if he let's his hair grow enough to see

Goat is shedding, so I'll be plucking cashmere tomorrow and then cleaning it probably later this week. Might get enough from her to be worth selling at the April sale, otherwise I'll probably use it myself in something. Lacking her hair is easy enough to see in it so it won't be too bad getting those out. The scurf on the otherhand is gonna be annoying

Back
Top Bottom