LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

okay, thats neat! like, im really, really sorry if this comes off as rude thats not my purpose, ive never been educated in this kind of thing so im a little curious and confused... you were born a woman but you are actually a man, correct? and... do you get like sugery... or take pills... im just curious since i dont know. if youd rather not share i get that.

thats interesting, i read somewhere, (i got blocked from that website by my paents so idont remember where) that you can take any male, uh chomosomes from a female that they have and use it to reproduce? Is that true?
Do you mean using a donor for IVF?

i have no clue, like i said i got blocked, but dont females have a little amount of male chromosomes that doctors can take and give to that female's partner as a way to have biological kids?
As far as I'm aware, apart from chimera, some intersex and those who recently got bone marrow from a male, no.

Certain cells can be manipulated into stem cells in a lab setting to make a viable egg from two women, but it almost never actually makes it past early stages without severe issues. I don't think they've actually continued studying that because it just wasn't viable to look into further than 'is it possible at all'

But you could take an egg from one woman and have her female partner carry it once it's fertilized by a donor. I've seen that before, but it's biologically only related to the egg donor, not both

As far as I'm aware, apart from chimera, some intersex and those who recently got bone marrow from a male, no.

Certain cells can be manipulated into stem cells in a lab setting to make a viable egg from two women, but it almost never actually makes it past early stages without severe issues. I don't think they've actually continued studying that because it just wasn't viable to look into further than 'is it possible at all'

But you could take an egg from one woman and have her female partner carry it once it's fertilized by a donor. I've seen that before, but it's biologically only related to the egg donor, not both
oh okay, thanks.

Well, I can tell you that scientifically your parents are wrong af. Hi, one of the resident trans men here. Trans men are real men just as trans women are real women. And there are plenty of queer couples out there that have the ability to have children the old-fashioned way. I would know I'm a man that's physically able to carry children.

Oh yeah there's tons of options, surrogacy, adoption, not to mention if you're in a relationship like I am where I'm a trans man dating a cis man and we are completely capable of having biological children the old fashioned way.
Exactly!
I love that for you. Ik it's not too common due to dysphoria I guess- but plenty of queer people are able/want to do this.
I saw a video on tiktok the other day about a man's experience going through pregnancy/childbirth and the comments were so confused. People need more education imo.

Exactly!
I love that for you. Ik it's not too common due to dysphoria I guess- but plenty of queer people are able/want to do this.
I saw a video on tiktok the other day about a man's experience going through pregnancy/childbirth and the comments were so confused. People need more education imo.
yeah i really wish i didnt have to come here so unknowing. there isnt much that explains it, especially when the people in your life refuse to. I watch a lot of makeup tutorials by trans women, because they are so much nicer about it, but the people in the comments are so rude!

yeah i really wish i didnt have to come here so unknowing. there isnt much that explains it, especially when the people in your life refuse to. I watch a lot of makeup tutorials by trans women, because they are so much nicer about it, but the people in the comments are so rude!
Yep, I get that.
Probably just 3 years ago I was very transphobic, very uneducated. I didnt consider myself hateful, but my views were definitely bad. What personally helped me was watching tiktok lives, where people defend the community and educate people.
I learned a heck of a lot over the past year especially which has helped me break down those harmful beliefs.

It's a journey, we're all on it. It's okay to be ignorant about things and to change, learn and grow. It's part of being human!

Exactly!
Dysphoria, society's reaction to it in general is more of a problem I'd say. Plus there are some trans guys that just don't want to have kids (and that's perfectly okay too). I'm still on the fence if I want to deal with tiny versions of me running around, but my boyfriend wants kids badly at some point. He doesn't care if they're biological or not lol. Thankfully he understands that there's a lot that has to happen before I'm ready to seriously consider kids.

Back
Top Bottom