LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Hi! School is finally out, and I’m absolutely loving the new sleep schedule! It’s 2 am hehe.
We had to say goodbye to Pancake, one of my quail, yesterday. Her health was not good, and I finally took her in for a euthanasia. I thought I’d be sadder, I’m mostly just relieved that she’s not suffering anymore.
I am so sorry about Pancake, :hugs its a tough decision to make but the right one if they are suffering. ♥️

That's tough to go through. I'm sorry for your loss :hugs
Hi! School is finally out, and I’m absolutely loving the new sleep schedule! It’s 2 am hehe.
We had to say goodbye to Pancake, one of my quail, yesterday. Her health was not good, and I finally took her in for a euthanasia. I thought I’d be sadder, I’m mostly just relieved that she’s not suffering anymore.

Gosh I've missed painting. I used to do it in Ceramics for 4H, but stopped after I left the program since I was no longer showing them at fair. Started back up with the dnd minis and it's been so relaxing and freeing. I finished my big Owlbear yesterday and completely did my Incubus, making my finished total 6. Think I'll do a lucrotta or two today.

Lady Gaga son at 8 weeks old. Looking good. @allosaurusrock any input?
20240629_102731.jpg
20240629_102731.jpg

Stance looks nice

Thanks! He's got the best stance out of all of them. After him it's the son of my best serama hen, but that one's got a very low set tail that makes his stance look worse than it is. The "worse" when it comes to stance is another male with a colour like the one pictured. That one's chest is not nice at all, which affects his whole stance.

I really like this dude. If he weren't a dude, he'd be a keeper. Hopefully next year I can get a female version of him

Back
Top Bottom