Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

(@RiverStorm ) Eva had returned to her room before dinner, setting her rifle neatly under her bed, before sitting on the edge of it. She looked over at Lucas’ bedside, wondering where he was.
——————
Xylo located River in the camp and walked up to her, questioning “How was your day, Vampire?”
Lucas does stuff downstairs.
~
River turned to face him. "Pretty good, actually. Nothing exploded, I took a walk with Eva, I think Lucas actually gets the hint." She paused. "How was your day, Werewolf?"

Last edited:
Luna nodded, responding "It's perfectly accurate, pretty much." She smiled, before responding "Thank you, and don't be jealous. You're the most important Aves here, with respect to power. Your power is incredibly special." She changed the subject, slyly asking "So....how was Hector and yours little date today?"
Persepolis' eyes clouded when Luna mentioned the importance of her power, "That's what worries me." She said remorsefully.
Persepolis shrugged, "Nothing much happened. We made stew. Or, really, I did." She rolled her eyes, "I don't think he even knows I like him."

Lucas does stuff downstairs.
~
River turned to face him. "Pretty good, actually. Nothing exploded, I took a walk with Eva, I think Lucas actually gets the hint. How was your day, Werewolf?"
Eva heard Lucas outside the door doing something, and debated going outside of her room. She made sure her glasses were on right before opening the door, offering Lucas a shy smile once she saw him.

Xylo chuckled, glad to see her day had been good and that no one had hurt her. He responded “Mine was good as well, I just helped Luna with some training. She finally mastered the levitation-knife thing she was trying to do.”

Persepolis' eyes clouded when Luna mentioned the importance of her power, "That's what worries me." She said remorsefully.
Persepolis shrugged, "Nothing much happened. We made stew. Or, really, I did." She rolled her eyes, "I don't think he even knows I like him."
Luna frowned a little at Persepolis’ remark. It was true, her power was so vital. Everyone relied on it. Turning her attention to the changes subject, she asserted “Really? Well I guess I’ll have to tell him you have a huge crush on him, that’ll get him moving.” She snickered at the thought.

Luna frowned a little at Persepolis’ remark. It was true, her power was so vital. Everyone relied on it. Turning her attention to the changes subject, she asserted “Really? Well I guess I’ll have to tell him you have a huge crush on him, that’ll get him moving.” She snickered at the thought.
Persepolis' mouth twitched a little, she blushed. "Go for it. The guy needs a hint." She somersaulted onto her bed and landed with a bounce, ignoring Luna's disapproving look. "I'm serious, give him a hint for me, will you?" She looked to Luna, watching her and waiting for an answer.

Persepolis' mouth twitched a little, she blushed. "Go for it. The guy needs a hint." She somersaulted onto her bed and landed with a bounce, ignoring Luna's disapproving look. "I'm serious, give him a hint for me, will you?" She looked to Luna, watching her and waiting for an answer.
Luna smiled at her blush, having to ignore her instinct to reprimand her for the somersault. She teased “Oh, ill let him know. About how much you like him. No...love him? Want him?” She stuck her tongue out at Persepolis to tease her some more, but she would help Hector understand.

Luna smiled at her blush, having to ignore her instinct to reprimand her for the somersault. She teased “Oh, ill let him know. About how much you like him. No...love him? Want him?” She stuck her tongue out at Persepolis to tease her some more, but she would help Hector understand.
Persepolis quickly chucked a pillow at Luna, hitting her square in the stomach, "You. Are. Ridiculous." She laughed, unable to hold a straight face. "Just don't make me sound like a total idiot or something."
Changing the subject, she announced, "Dear God is it boring to not be able to do much for a whole day. I can't wait to get out and moving tomorrow."

Persepolis quickly chucked a pillow at Luna, hitting her square in the stomach, "You. Are. Ridiculous." She laughed, unable to hold a straight face. "Just don't make me sound like a total idiot or something."
Changing the subject, she announced, "Dear God is it boring to not be able to do much for a whole day. I can't wait to get out and moving tomorrow."
Luna laughed as the pillow fell to the floor, responding “No I will. Be sure of that.” After calming down once again, she asked “What are you planning to do tomorrow? Climb the mountains or something?” She was sarcastic but also somewhat concerned, she had seen how weak she was a few days ago.

Luna laughed as the pillow fell to the floor, responding “No I will. Be sure of that.” After calming down once again, she asked “What are you planning to do tomorrow? Climb the mountains or something?” She was sarcastic but also somewhat concerned, she had seen how weak she was a few days ago.
"Now, there's an idea," Persepolis said, contemplating. "But no, probably not." She continued in a serious tone, "I'm planning on doing quite a lot of parkour. Harder stuff and all that. I'm going to try to increase my speed on getting to and from places. I'm also going to work on being able to use my machete during parkour, in case it ever is needed." She added after a long pause, "And," she hesitated, not sure she should tell Luna her other plan, "I'm going to work on making armour. A chest plate piece to go around my torso. It won't likely stop bullets completely, but it will hopefully stop me from being stabbed." She stopped, fearing she had said too much.

"Now, there's an idea," Persepolis said, contemplating. "But no, probably not." She continued in a serious tone, "I'm planning on doing quite a lot of parkour. Harder stuff and all that. I'm going to try to increase my speed on getting to and from places. I'm also going to work on being able to use my machete during parkour, in case it ever is needed." She added after a long pause, "And," she hesitated, not sure she should tell Luna her other plan, "I'm going to work on making armour. A chest plate piece to go around my torso. It won't likely stop bullets completely, but it will hopefully stop me from being stabbed." She stopped, fearing she had said too much.
Luna listened attentively, not sure if she liked all that she heard, but she knew deep down inside that it was necessary to train when living in a world like this. She nodded, responding "That's probably a good idea." She added quietly "It's rather sad this is our reality, having to be wary all the time. But maybe it's for the better. So that we don't die in the long run." Another pause. Luna looked down at the floor, before continuing in a somber tone, one that was sincere and somewhat fearful "I'd hate to lose you. You're the only real friend I've ever had. Which I guess makes you my best friend." Luna then managed to look up at her again, weary of worrying.

Back
Top Bottom