Lots of eggs due to hatch soon! Wish me luck!

Juliechickens

Songster
12 Years
Apr 7, 2007
Memphis, TN
Hey Guys, I'm new to this site and have so enjoyed reading all your posts. It makes me feel a lot more saine knowing I'm not the only chicken nutcake out there! I'm completely obsessed with my eggs and the thought of them hatching soon. I've read every chicken book known to man I think. I have 3 bators going with another seperate bator for hatching only. What am I hatching? Lets see, here's my list:

11-Frizzles- Day 18 now

6 more frizzles (different breeder) due in another week

6 Silkies- All colors due next week

6 Polish- due next week

6 Cuckoo Silkies

12- White crested Blue Polish Bantams- due in 2 weeks

12 more black/ white silkies- due in 2 weeks

5 Porcelain D'Uccles due in 2 weeks

The first set of frizzles are now in the hatch-o-bator ,,,please feel free to write,,,I need the support. I'm sure I will be on here if anything goes wrong during the hatch, freaking out! It's good to know there is such a great support system you girls and guys have going. I love hearing your stories of your recent hatches. Will put on pics as soon as I have some new babies. Keeping fingers crossed. Julie
smile.png

HI Good luck with your hatching. I had a friend hatch 2 dozen of our eggs from our chickens. Out of the 24 we got 17 babies. Im not sure what thay are yet. But Ill get them thursday. I think thay will be a motley crew of all kinds. But when thay get big enough Ill put them with the other 128 babies that we already have thay will be 4 weeks old to marrow. Well good luck and keep us all posted.

Back
Top Bottom