Maine

To share the cuteness of course I took pics of the new babes. Grace the one that died... IDK, I think it might have suffocated. First one like this.

Verbena the Sebastopol gosling who just might be blue...

How freakin' cute is that! Goslings are cute but this one takes the prize.

Way too cute Ash, you really know how to give people the bug for babies. Those are some beautiful chicks, thank goodness my hatchery did not have any available for 2 weeks, only males, so now rethinking my new flock when the time comes. Always had a huge variety, when people drove by and they were on the hillside ranging, people would stop and say that it looked like a rainbow on the grass. Miss those days! :(

Is that why people are going so slow by us now!? too funny.

This gosling is a Sebastopol and it is very likely she is blue. She is from Christine Frantz in Raymond. She has been working on colors for 7 plus years and is a great person to work with. She has others available now and they are all hand raised so they are really sweet. I will pm anyone her contact info.

I will be at the CMBF free event today if anyone wants to come and chat or meet a few of my birds. There are going to be some very big breeders with really great birds there. This is not like your average swap at all. Give it a consideration.

I love being able to hop on here and get advice, thanks to those willing to give it!
Out of the 6 eggs I left in the incubator, two hatched yesterday afternoon. How long should i leave the remaining eggs to give them a chance?

I give them an extra 24 hours because I've been known to toss in another egg a day later.
I also tap on the egg with my fingernail, sometimes it will wake up the chick and they will peep or click back and you know it's alive.

I love being able to hop on here and get advice, thanks to those willing to give it!
Out of the 6 eggs I left in the incubator, two hatched yesterday afternoon. How long should i leave the remaining eggs to give them a chance?

I'm packing to go right now. bringing black silkie hatching eggs, paint silkies and maybe a blue.

Is that why people are going so slow by us now!? too funny.

This gosling is a Sebastopol and it is very likely she is blue. She is from Christine Frantz in Raymond. She has been working on colors for 7 plus years and is a great person to work with. She has others available now and they are all hand raised so they are really sweet. I will pm anyone her contact info.

I will be at the CMBF free event today if anyone wants to come and chat or meet a few of my birds. There are going to be some very big breeders with really great birds there. This is not like your average swap at all. Give it a consideration.

Back
Top Bottom