Maine

second roo other is the reddish one in pic above

Beautiful birds, mc! Wish I had room...
Been hanging on them because are nice roos have good white lobes and gentle with the hens but are related to some of my birds and have other roos for breeding need to go have few pullets going broody so need to find homes eating all eggs rite now but want let hens do there thing few weeks after their gone butchering another sat hopefully not these

Anyone have, or will have, some Turkey poults? Looking for any of the heritage breeds. My beautiful Royal Palm tom was killed by something yesterday. Found him in the goat pen with his throat ripped open. No tracks of a predator. And unless the goats are zombies I doubt they killed him. The hen was up in a tree so she survived.
Looked into ordering some but the minimum is 15 and at $9-11 a poult the final price is a bit steep especially when I only want 5-6.

Last edited:
Anyone have, or will have, some Turkey poults? Looking for any of the heritage breeds. My beautiful Royal Palm tom was killed by something yesterday. Found him in the goat pen with his throat ripped open. No tracks of a predator. And unless the goats are zombies I doubt they killed him. The hen was up in a tree so she survived.
Looked into ordering some but the minimum is 15 and at $9-11 a poult the final price is a bit steep especially when I only want 5-6.

I would be happy to supply you with eggs but they'll be mixed. I have 2 BR girls and a black spanish tom and blue slate tom.

I'm not worried about them being mixed. I just like the heritage breeds since they do so much better than the broad breasted turkeys. Unfortunately I have never had luck with hatching out poults. It never fails when I really want a successful hatch it fails miserably. Yet when I do a test hatch with 'cheap' eggs it goes great.

I would be happy to supply you with eggs but they'll be mixed. I have 2 BR girls and a black spanish tom and blue slate tom. 

Back
Top Bottom