Meow Meow Monday!!!

Pics
I finally remembered to post in this thread again!

This is Batty, my ultimate model. She's a very quiet, calm cat. :love
IMG_4093 (1).jpg

IMG_0989 (3).jpg

IMG_20240715_203120597.jpg

This is my house panther Raven. She was a stray I adopted off a nearby backroad last August and I have no idea why she was dumped 'cause she's super sweet and adorable. I think she's a ragdoll mix 'cause of her temperment, medium long hair and she's absolutely massive at almost 14lbs. Here's a bonus photo of her hugging the camera
IMG_20240715_203013575.jpg

Wow, he looks amazing for 15!
Thank you so much for the compliment. Winston was found along a highway, barely weaned— the vet told me. He and I were meant to find each other. ❤️ I love him to pieces. He’s my sweet boy. He likes tagging along when I’m feeding the birds. We’ve gone on countless walks. He has a favorite apple tree, that he still loves running as fast as he can to get to and then climbs up. When he was younger, he liked messing with the calves…and the deer. He’d crouch and pounce at them, and they would chase him… it was very funny! He was buddies with my EE, Molly. I carried the 2 of them around in a laundry basket, while her broken leg healed. It was very touching to watch him care for a chicken. And, after she passed, I know he missed her. 😞 My guy is slower now, but he’s still a sweet, tiny kitten in my eyes. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom