Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

What everyone is saying about goats is correct. a burro or lama would be better predator deterrents than a goat to be honest. But, a small herd can be fun and love the milk.

I made it home lastnight... went to bed and slept till noon... I was exhausted. Tonight when I went out to check the birds I found one in bad shape, his feet were froze in the standing position. They were so froze they sounded like porcelain when they clinked together. I put him down right away. Poor boy.

hugs.gif
sorry silly

Oh, @SillyChicken, what a horrible thing to come home to.

--

Isn't it weird how soon we forget things? I know last winter was absolutely terrible & one for the books, but MAN, this year feels bad sometimes too!

What everyone is saying about goats is correct. a burro or lama would be better predator deterrents than a goat to be honest. But, a small herd can be fun and love the milk.

I made it home lastnight... went to bed and slept till noon... I was exhausted. Tonight when I went out to check the birds I found one in bad shape, his feet were froze in the standing position. They were so froze they sounded like porcelain when they clinked together. I put him down right away. Poor boy.

that is sad, poor boy
hugs.gif

birds galore at the feeder. need to get some meal worm for the blue birds

morning everyone....we got water finally in the afternoon...yes...have a great day

Great to hear... The simple things, like heat and water, we take for granted and really don't give any thought to...until they aren't there. Then they become the number one priority. I know our wood burner has definitely been a blessing on many occasions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom