Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hi everyone! It's been a year since I had been here. Hope everyone are doing well. I still have the poultry, minus the peafowl. Too many to count, just butchered a turkey the other day, too many toms. Still have my cows, goats, sheep, and hogs. My daughter is almost 19 months old! Time flies too fast! We are expecting another baby girl! Due September 14. Have a good day!
smile.png

Beautiful daughter and congratulations on the hatchling. Before you know it you will have a flock.

Hi everyone! It's been a year since I had been here. Hope everyone are doing well. I still have the poultry, minus the peafowl. Too many to count, just butchered a turkey the other day, too many toms. Still have my cows, goats, sheep, and hogs. My daughter is almost 19 months old! Time flies too fast! We are expecting another baby girl! Due September 14. Have a good day!
smile.png
Hey farmerboy, so glad for you, your little girl is beautiful so glad you and your lovely wife are doing well, what a beautiful family. love the ultra sound, your new daughter is also lovely
big_smile.png

What do you guys do to keep your run from stinking? Mine smells rotten. Not like poop. I think there's a layer of rotting food under the mulch. It's soft in spots even. Mostly where the feeder was all winter.

the smell could be moldy feed which will make your hens sick, I agree with all advice already given
I guess you just did. I'm alright. Mom passed away on Friday so I'm still kind of numb to everything. Trying to do the stuff that needs to be done.
RaZ,, so sorry for your loss, losing a mom is always hard no matter what the age,,
love and prayers

Opa, so nice to hear from you, hope all is well at your house,.....So glad I checked into night, lots of old friends on this week,, We miss hearing from you.

Hi Farmerboy! So happy you stopped in!! Your daughter is adorable. And congrats on the new baby!! So happy for the both of you!!

That's A LOT of posts, Sam!!

Chickenstock is coming folks. Time to sign up. I'll be bring the sign-in book, raffle tickets, plates/dinnerware, and donation jar. I have all this stuff so I have to be there. The donations help reimburse someone special that gets our place reserved and paid for!

Hey Daron (yeah farmerboy lives right down the road from me) if ou read this maybe think about CS on June 10th?

Check out the official threads Candy started

Back
Top Bottom