Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Saturday night while we were camping in St Joe, a bad storm came thru. Strong wind and heavy rain. Yesterday, home in Dimondale, we had a storm come thru with wind and rain again. But, it didn't last long. Heard the west part of the state got hit hard. Sorry for your damage, Dream..

Saturday night while we were camping in St Joe
Tuesday we had this crazy 5-layer shelf cloud. Definitely some STRONG storms around here lately!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1719497670406.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719497670406.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2
Not anything more than a few branches down. A house I own in town had a huge chunk of the neighbor's tree land in the yard, but it missed everything except one small table.
My sisters and I were at a small pottery studio in town and when the wind hit the artist went to let us out the front door. The wind caught both him and the door and almost whipped the door against the side of the building. We ran for the car!

Great seeing everyone today. Back to the grind. Power is back since we lost it Tuesday...comes on when we are Chickenstocking, lol. This area is devastated. Never seen this much carnage. Months of clean-ups and some houses will need to be torn down and rebuilt.

Back
Top Bottom