Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome eggs cwhit!

Here are my youngest two before we headed out to the trunk or treat. We have never been able to pass out candy because we always lived way out of town. So about 4 years ago we joined the trunk or treat at the church and we love it! This year I bought 100 blow pops, 100 tootsie pops, 96 large tootsie rolls and then my mom and sister brought me 2 -3 1/2 bags of mixed candy, and we went through it all!

6330_dsc_0629.jpg

6330_dsc_0635.jpg

Good news, I am feeling better! Yeah!

isn't amazing all the candy gone through??? i think we usually go through about 300 lbs of candy at our church!
ep.gif

Blueberry...i saw your kiddos costumes on FB...they are way too cute!!!

Vicki...yours look adorable! i would give them a whole handful of candy each!

when we lived in the city, EVERYONE wanted to come to our door. they got LARGE sized candies, 4 different kinds at least AND potato chips! plus loose change! i hooked those kids up! we would get kids that would drive in from Detroit just for safe trick or treating.

kids would go nuts when they saw what we were passing out!
gig.gif
i loved it!

Hello, everybody im new as being a member,im more of a lurker!my mother has a name on here, its KrazyKritterLady(KKG)!im glad to introduce my self,and maybe I could get a chance to get to know you guys!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Thanks for the compliments on the eggs!

Nice Halloween pics everyone.
thumbsup.gif
Gotta love trick or treating! When we were little my brother and I used to hit up all the lake houses around here....jackpot!
droolin.gif

MJ...man, where were you guys when I was growing up?!?!?
gig.gif
Lucky kids!

Welcome KKG. Cwhit those eggs are awsome!

Well I said I had to post some pictures of my boys in their Holloween costumes and we even got a suprise and my step-son Jacob came out to enjoy the trick or treating with his brothers. At 17 he is very busy so we are very happy when he doesn't have stuff to do and can visit.

23535_vytr.jpg

Collin came up with this on his own. He is 109 year old lady. ( Last year he was a old man)

23535_gfcgjf.jpg

Brody was a gross zombie.

23535_gffj.jpg

Suprise little old lady it's the 17 year old escaped ape!!!

23535_vgyy.jpg

That little old lady is tougher than she looks.

Quote:
Thanks Cat!

Well...I just blew out my chicken eggs...and painted away with a teeny paintbrush that only has a few little hairs left on it...the ones with words are rub-ons...so they were easier.
big_smile.png

Welcome to our newbies!!
frow.gif

Loved the costumes Briana! We seen a boy dressed as an old man last night. It was so cute. He had and old man mask, his shirt buttoned to the top, pants hiked up and belted, sweater on and a baseball cap that said "I love Bingo!" It was so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom