Minnesota!

We just got official word that our son and his unit will be coming home to MN tomorrow!!!!

After almost a year in Afghanistan, I can't wait to have him in my arms again!

849th MAC coming into Litchfield at about 3pm tomorrow if anyone wants to be there and show your support for our troops.

So happy for you Joyful!!

I'm catching up on the posts. Seems that I have quite a few peeps not too far from me in the Elk River area.

I got all the babies down to the brooder coop the other day. A little behind because we have had some serious drama here. My husband developed Sepsis & went into Septic Shock over Memorial Day weekend. Say the least, when he's in the hospital, so am I. (He's a quadriplegic, nothing is normal for him) Everyone survived just fine with getting the minimum care while I was gone. The Chicks have taken to their new digs quite nicely. They are growing so fast & are really sweet chicks! That Cochin from you Minnie is the most docile chick, I hope nobody will pick on it. Just growing slow & steady. My hens keep checking out the chicks through the fencing, probably wondering where these little things came from. I don't have their run covered. Do you guys think I should? Kind of wondering if the girls will try to fly over.

So happy for you Joyful!!

I'm catching up on the posts. Seems that I have quite a few peeps not too far from me in the Elk River area.

I got all the babies down to the brooder coop the other day. A little behind because we have had some serious drama here. My husband developed Sepsis & went into Septic Shock over Memorial Day weekend. Say the least, when he's in the hospital, so am I. (He's a quadriplegic, nothing is normal for him) Everyone survived just fine with getting the minimum care while I was gone. The Chicks have taken to their new digs quite nicely. They are growing so fast & are really sweet chicks! That Cochin from you Minnie is the most docile chick, I hope nobody will pick on it. Just growing slow & steady. My hens keep checking out the chicks through the fencing, probably wondering where these little things came from. I don't have their run covered. Do you guys think I should? Kind of wondering if the girls will try to fly over.

Thanks for the congratulations and happy thoughts, Aussiegal, and everyone else! The last couple of days have been so wonderful. Here is a picture of our son and his beautiful bride (they were married just a couple months before he was deployed).

Aussiegal, how is your hubby doing now? I'll be praying for you both.
My DH had a spinal cord injury 8 yrs ago and is a paraplegic. So, I can relate a little to your situation.

Would any of you be interested in coming to the camp-out/BYC meet and greet in Amery, WI? We're going to check out the campground this week. It has a bar and pets are allowed. We're going to start a thread once all of the details are worked out.

Thanks for the congratulations and happy thoughts, Aussiegal, and everyone else! The last couple of days have been so wonderful. Here is a picture of our son and his beautiful bride (they were married just a couple months before he was deployed).

Aussiegal, how is your hubby doing now? I'll be praying for you both.
My DH had a spinal cord injury 8 yrs ago and is a paraplegic. So, I can relate a little to your situation.
thumbsup.gif
What a relief for you, I bet!

I'm betting this little guy is a boy!

This is the new set up. Chicks on one side the big girls on the other. I. Think I'll have to put a gate up because it gets pretty crowded with everyone coming to see what I brought.

Back
Top Bottom