Missouri auctions and swaps

Any swaps coming up soon? Im in need of some marans hens.... Im a little new to breeding and am really getting into it. Chickens are just so addicting! I recently got into chickens back in march. And have been obsessed since haha...but ive never been to a swap and want to go to one so bad! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
In October, there is a swap at Jacob's Cave...

Any swaps coming up soon? Im in need of some marans hens.... Im a little new to breeding and am really getting into it. Chickens are just so addicting! I recently got into chickens back in march. And have been obsessed since haha...but ive never been to a swap and want to go to one so bad! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
There is a sale coming up in Keytesville August 10. It's not a swap it's an auction.

In the St. Louis area... Clearview Feed this Saturday in Union MO
I don't know where Clearview Feed is since I'm not from there but it was recently mentioned on Chicken Swap facebook page. I'm interested in possibly going to Booneville to a swap but that's closer to KC than St. L.

CG

There's the "Sale Barn" in Poplar Bluff every Friday from daylight till around noon or so. They usually have quite a few birds. It's on Fair St., off of 53 hwy. South side of town.

Back
Top Bottom