Motorcycle lovers?

Moabite

Songster
9 Years
Feb 24, 2010
Utah
For all of us who enjoy cycling, be it in the dirt, touring or commuting, tell us about it. Doesn't seem to matter if you ride a Trail 90 or a 150 hp Street fighter, your problems have completely melted away by 3rd gear.

I'm gonna polish up my classic 87 CBR1000 Hurricane and do the spring "go through". This bike is my escape pod. No whistles or bells, (except the gas gauge) just pure business.

Hubby has a 1981 (I think) Goldwing. Can't remember the details. He can not wait to ride it when the weather gets warmer. It will be a while yet.

Weatherman says partly cloudy, high about 50. That's warm enough for me, but safety check first. Oh the discipline this thing has taught me.

I ride a 1978 Suzuki GS400, got my full license last summer
smile.png

n504440464_2790117_549883.jpg

She's my baby! I'm getting her repainted this summer!

Two wheeled enthusiasts here too. Been licensed and riding for many years.

I commute to work on 2 wheels... as long as the weather allows around here... usually April - November.

I ride a 1996 Yamaha YZF600R... an older sport bike... predecessor to the R6.

YZF600-3.jpg

And I got these fun "Doodlebugs" mini-bikes for tooling around the yard and teaching my young boys to ride. They are a hoot!

my-doodles.jpg

ATGATT!

I s hould get a pic of hubby's bike but it is locked up in storage shed so it has to wait until April LOL! I think it is a Honda Goldwing 1300 and everything is original and he is still trying to find parts for the radio. He wants to get that microphone chat line installed but not sure about the battery hook ups and all that jazz. He took a few spills on it (sliding sideways) but always learning LOL! Just passed his motorcycle license last year because he has the below 150cc license instead of the 1000cc and up. There would be no way for him to pass the test if he has to take his Goldwing on the test run because the bike is not known to be turning tight or it would get very unbalanced if you turn sharp. He said it is a very heavy bike and takes two people to left it off after spills. He wants a trike but not that kind of money LOL!

Last edited:
The temps here in PA have been between 40-50 for the last week of so.. I had the Harley out in the driveway getting her all tuned up and ready for this riding season. I have a 2009 Dyna Fat Bob.. However, as much as I love my bike I really love the Road King.. If I can work the right deal maybe it will happen!

this is a picture of a bunch of us getting ready to go the Harley Drags

31900_dsc00930.jpg

I took the picture, DH with our bike, 07 RoadKing, in second in line going away from camera

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom