My Bantam Orpingtons - **pic heavy**

Very nice blues
big_smile.png

i have to ask how friendly the bantam orp roos are? are they calm? being new to this breed i'm just curious since all i've read about orps is on the LF and nothing i've seen mentions the bantam personalities. i tend to collect bantams more than LF anyways
tongue.png

Chickie'sMoma :

i have to ask how friendly the bantam orp roos are? are they calm? being new to this breed i'm just curious since all i've read about orps is on the LF and nothing i've seen mentions the bantam personalities. i tend to collect bantams more than LF anyways
tongue.png

My Bantam orp roos are very gentle and are good to their girls and just as calm as they can be around people but will let you know in a minute if something strange comes around their little flock. I have never had one attempt to attack me and lots of my roosters and hens will hop off the roosts onto my arms and hands when I go into the pen to see if I have any treats in my pockets for them.​

For some reason, more than other bantams, the orp bantams look "too heavy" for their short little legs. They are so Fat looking, It's SO cute! They make me think of the little wind up easter chicks, the ones with the rotating legs...

Last edited:
Those are so pretty!

My 4 year old wants to "pick the smiles" so, sorry all!

D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
he.gif
cool.png
thumbsup.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif
hit.gif
ya.gif
pop.gif
wee.gif