My favorite rooster, Godzilla...

Quote:
why NOT?? thats my goal with Andre my own Giant...think about it, T REX was able to grow a hefty 8 pounds a day(T-REX, Andre, great grand dad) and the apatosaurus 33 pounds a day(WOW) we could end world hunger...
cool.png

Quote:
why NOT?? thats my goal with Andre my own Giant...think about it, T REX was able to grow a hefty 8 pounds a day(T-REX, Andre, great grand dad) and the apatosaurus 33 pounds a day(WOW) we could end world hunger...
cool.png

Or end humanity
hide.gif

I've gotta go get my camera, I have a very large rooster that I can't even lift. I have him in chicken jail right now because he keeps trying to mate with my RIRs. He hurt one badly, and we had to put her down. I have another RIR in my chicken hospital. He's not 3 feet tall, but being a meat bird, he's got a lot of bulk. My intention was to put him in a pot, but I am having issues with that. I'm trying to re-home him right now...

Here's a picture of my "big boy". This isn't the best picture, but the little girl is my daughter, who is almost 9 years old.

26636_007.jpg

He's not as big as Godzilla, but he's only 3 months old. I can't lift him up, and his legs are huge!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom