my minature horse

There beautiful!!!! Mine are just part of the family and for fun!!! I did teach them both to bow and working lay down with one of them. He's getting it. I need to take pics.

Thank you so much...

Mine are pets 1st
Show horses 2nd

I do only 3-6 shows a yr. But mostly love to show them off doing pettin zoo at work. (TSC) I dont show nationality or at worlds, just local AMHR shows or fun club shows.

I love to play with them and just pet and sit with them. I do cart one down the rds and everyone loves going on walks.

Right now they look like fuzzy muddy wooly bears and love tbeir cotton ball ears. I cant wait for summer so I can love all over them without being covered in shedding hair! Lol!

I have a bay roan amha/amhr. We bought her at 18 days old and got her home at I think 4mo. She was very precocious. She just turned 6 this month on the 6th. Her barn name is JuneBug. She is my first born, lol. She rides and drives, we just haven't hitched her lately. We just moved back to AZ from East TN.

mindy, mymare has komokos lines on her sires side. I'd have to look at her papers to see which lines. Her dams side goes back 3 pages of generations. I love that she is a max bay roan. I get 4 colors on her each year.

Komokos is a old bloodline that is a foundation for a lot of todays bloodlines.
I have komokos, king supreme, buckeroo, Johnston, gold melody boy, rhotons little dandy, and many more in my herd.

I know every horses pedigree in my herd and did a lot of research on them.

This is a little filly I might be getting soon.

Anyone now her color?

Back
Top Bottom