My pond.

sara

Title Needed Here
12 Years
Jun 25, 2007
at the covered bridge, PA
Here are some pics of the pond my DH has been making me. There was nothing here to start. The first pic is the puddle he made first, and then the progress until now, he said he is not done yet.
july82007034.jpg

july82007035.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

THAT IS AWSOME!!! I want some ducks sooo bad. I have room for a pond but talking my DH into it is another thing.
hmm.png

Marsha

Oh thats gonna be so nice when its done! I had a small garden pond at my old house that my husband made for me. I hated to leave it! Now that we have re-homed our dog, maybe we can make one here some day!

That is awesome....someday when I grow up......I will have a pond.right now our Mr Frankin the Muscovy duck is stuck pretending to have fun , either in my granddaughers little pool or my tiny preformed pond full of my goldfish.......and an old bathtub........he chooses instead,the water buckets,go figure...I don't think he has ever had a big enough place.... enjoy that pond,and send that big old tractor down to my land would ya?
wink.png

Nice! I made a very small pond in my yard several years ago for my goldfish to play in in the summer. It's been cool to watch all the other types of wildlife that have also moved in - snakes, toads, frogs, etc.
Have fun!

Quote:
What a goofball! Whatever floats his little ducky boat!

Nice pond! I'm jealous!!! Hope it turns out just how you want it!

I was amazed, one day I said "I'd like to have a pond for some ducks" next thing I know out there he is doing it. Right now it's the size of a round above ground pool, and chest high. I have no idea how big he is going to make it. He loves playing with heavy equipment, thats what he does at work! anything to play!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom