Mystery Chick

Bweis13

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 15, 2013

Hi everybody! Ok, I'm still trying to identify this chick. We got it out of the bantam bin at TSC over three weeks ago. It's a little smaller than the other bantams we got at the same time, and it's very cuddly. I was thinking it may be a white/black Japanese with long legs, obviously not show quality. Any ideas? Thanks! :D

Oh no! Aren't they supposed to be mean? This is the sweetest chick so far! Do you think it will turn out to be nasty?

Also, any idea if it's a pullet or a roo? Maybe if it's a pullet it'll be nicer.

no they are not mean not sure were that rumor comes from and i have never ever heard that at all, they are very tiny bantams. any bird from any breed can be mean its not the breed that is mean its the individual bird. i have not meet to many mean birds at all.

Here is a pic of my OEG bantam around that age. They look a lot alike.

He is the cockerel in my profile pic, I would have never guessed he was going to grow out and have black in him. All my OEG bantams are very sweet.

Here is a pic of my OEG bantam around that age. They look a lot alike.

He is the cockerel in my profile pic, I would have never guessed he was going to grow out and have black in him. All my OEG bantams are very sweet.

I definitely think you all are right about the breed. It has the longer legs of an OEG, and it's really smart compared to the others. It's still very sweet too! I'm glad to hear that those are just rumors about the mean personality.

Thanks so much for the input.

Back
Top Bottom