Natural Farming JAADAM

EOD Daddy

Chirping
Sep 14, 2023
Do any of you use the JAADAM system for gardening? I am trying it this year for the 1st time. It uses all home made fertilizers and is 100% organic. The Korean Gentleman who invented it says to basically look to God to see how he does his farming. He don't use man made fertilizers, nor till or crop rotate. A lot of people world wide have had great success with it. I was just wondering if any of you have tried it and your results. I am guessing it will take a couple years to see major changes.

Do any of you use the JAADAM system for gardening? I am trying it this year for the 1st time. It uses all home made fertilizers and is 100% organic. The Korean Gentleman who invented it says to basically look to God to see how he does his farming. He don't use man made fertilizers, nor till or crop rotate. A lot of people world wide have had great success with it. I was just wondering if any of you have tried it and your results. I am guessing it will take a couple years to see major changes.
Can you explain more about this? The science says that growing monocultures are not the answer, so with no crop rotation I would think eventually there would be issues. I could be totally wrong.

I watched lot of videos on the subject last year and the farthest I got was making a small batch of the toasted eggshell and vinegar calcium solution. I think it's supposed to be mixed at a rate of one part of the solution to 1000 parts water. I haven't tried it in the garden yet.

Seems like an interesting way to add nutrients and live microorganisms to the soil.

I don’t think vinegar is used or recommended in JADAM.
The wetting agent, the IMOs, and the homemade pesticides are worthy of using.
Here’s a link to the booklet:
https://lafarrucanews.files.wordpre...o-ultra-low-cost-agriculture-jadam-2016-1.pdf
My mistake. I was thinking about the calcium solution made using the Korean Natural Farming technique. I forgot that Jadam was the microorganism solution that's made with weeds, leaf mold, and a potato.

https://lohrefarm.com/water-soluble-calcium/

I’ve been saving jars of toasted eggshells to do something similar.
What I like about the basis of JADAM is dyi and don’t spend money on manufactured inputs when they can be made at home/farm.

Can you explain more about this? The science says that growing monocultures are not the answer, so with no crop rotation I would think eventually there would be issues. I could be totally wrong.
You are not wrong if you are growing in a modern or western way. The Modern Mono system grows huge fields all in wheat or corn or what ever, for the commercial farmer that is kind of required. Also, due to chemical fertilizers they kill a lot of the little micro organisms. They die off due to direct sunlight, (Bare Field) chemical fertilizers, and plowing and disking. Due to a lack of micro organisms in the ground there is nothing to fight off bad organism No natural balance. Another problem is the modern farm is wholly reliant upon big companies to buy what products they say he/she needs.
In the JAADAM system you are adding micro organisms (Both good and bad) because they naturally keep each other in check. Since you develop a 100% natural environment. Just like God intended you too. Can you rotate your crops sure you just may not need too.
I would recommend going to Amazon and spend about 18.00 and buy the JAADAM natural gardening book. Easy read and you will say man that makes so much sense. Also, you learn to make your own cheap fertilizes that will be totally chemical free.

I’ve been saving jars of toasted eggshells to do something similar.
What I like about the basis of JADAM is dyi and don’t spend money on manufactured inputs when they can be made at home/farm.
I am saving my egg shells also, mix with vinegar and make liquid calcium. Plants can use right away. The shell just placed on garden takes years to break down. Which is ok but gives you nothing today. I do a combo of both.

You are not wrong if you are growing in a modern or western way. The Modern Mono system grows huge fields all in wheat or corn or what ever, for the commercial farmer that is kind of required. Also, due to chemical fertilizers they kill a lot of the little micro organisms. They die off due to direct sunlight, (Bare Field) chemical fertilizers, and plowing and disking. Due to a lack of micro organisms in the ground there is nothing to fight off bad organism No natural balance. Another problem is the modern farm is wholly reliant upon big companies to buy what products they say he/she needs.
In the JAADAM system you are adding micro organisms (Both good and bad) because they naturally keep each other in check. Since you develop a 100% natural environment. Just like God intended you too. Can you rotate your crops sure you just may not need too.
I would recommend going to Amazon and spend about 18.00 and buy the JAADAM natural gardening book. Easy read and you will say man that makes so much sense. Also, you learn to make your own cheap fertilizes that will be totally chemical free.
Thanks, appreciate the info

Back
Top Bottom