Nature Photography

Pics
So I shot yesterday morning because we had another cold storm frost my mountain.

Then I deleted the flash card accidentally.

Thank you recuva software, even if you wrecked my filenames.

HDR processed 8 frame panoramic.

View attachment 3417647
So I shot yesterday morning because we had another cold storm frost my mountain.

Then I deleted the flash card accidentally.

Thank you recuva software, even if you wrecked my filenames.

HDR processed 8 frame panoramic.

View attachment 3417647
Great job with the panoramic. Did you use photoshop for the stitching? What mountain is that? Beautiful!

Great job with the panoramic. Did you use photoshop for the stitching? What mountain is that? Beautiful!
I stitched it in Lightroom, and then I HDR processed it with Skylum's Aurora HDR software after cleaning up some dust spots and other little chromatic aberrations. Color / balance tweaks mostly in lightroom.

This is Superstition Mountain, just East of Phoenix, AZ.

I stitched it in Lightroom, and then I HDR processed it with Skylum's Aurora HDR software after cleaning up some dust spots and other little chromatic aberrations. Color / balance tweaks mostly in lightroom.

This is Superstition Mountain, just East of Phoenix, AZ.
When do the cactus bloom? I'd love to see that

Balcony view of the beach in Mexico:
F3BC9395-5F4D-455B-8648-9820D726D61A.jpeg

I just went and visited the inspiration for the Disney castle and went snowboarding! Can’t take pics inside the castle, but I got some awesome nature pics!
@Chickenfootman2000
View attachment 3408692
View attachment 3408693
View attachment 3408695
View attachment 3408696
View attachment 3408697
(The castle was built by Ludwig II, but wasn’t finished entirely)
View attachment 3408698
View attachment 3408699
(That’s another castle down there. It was built by Ludwig’s dad. The furthest distant mountains are in Österreich (Austria))
View attachment 3408700
(From a distance)
Mad Ludwig!

Nice photos.

Back
Top Bottom