Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

I am trying to locate chicken feed without GMO soybeans and GMO corn.

right now I buy from Azure Standard the Scratch and Peck also the Rogue organic.

Thanks.

Hello! I will have to look Minatare up, what other towns are near you? What kind of chickens do you have?

I'm near Scottsbluff. I've got a Silver Laced Wyandotte too (Jake from Jen's Farm), 2 Welsummer hens (the Bertha's), a California Gray (I had 2 - the Betty's) , 2 young EE's (the Bonnie's) and just picked up 2 ducklings today (unnamed). I'm assuming they're Pekin ducks. What about you?

I'm near Scottsbluff. I've got a Silver Laced Wyandotte too (Jake from Jen's Farm), 2 Welsummer hens (the Bertha's), a California Gray (I had 2 - the Betty's) , 2 young EE's (the Bonnie's) and just picked up 2 ducklings today (unnamed). I'm assuming they're Pekin ducks. What about you?

I have a couple Barr Rocks, and Easter Eggers. I also have some red ranger and Rainboow Dixie chicks that i a killing at an alaming speed :/ Hopefully I get the kinks worked out quick

Probably Pekins! Ducks are great!!!!! Throw a kiddie pool out for them and they have a BLAST!!!

Back
Top Bottom