Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
Hello! Just stopping by to let everyone know that is interested in showing in Nebraska that the 128th Nebraska State Poultry Show is coming up November 3-4, 2012. We have lots of junior activities, including showmanship that is run by 4H rules, a junior show and a junior judging contest. We also have a silent auction, raffle, and a sale pen area as well.
I just got the website up and running at www.nestatepoultryshow.com and am adding to it as I have time free.
Also if you have Facebook, like Nebraska State Poultry Association and I'll be adding updates there regularly, especially as we get closer to the show, it will be the most up to date place to check for additions and last minute changes.

Hope to see you there!

Thank you Gilavina. I marked it on my calender. See you there!
Sounds good! If you were interested in showing, I will be loading the catalog and entry form that can be printed onto the website after we have our next meeting for the final approval on the catalog in mid september. Also, make sure you all stop by the secretary's station to say hi so I can meet you all! I'm so looking forward to the show! One of my favorite times in the year

Hi,
I am in Omaha
Do you still keep a list of people in Nebraska.
The reason I ask is because I found non GMO
corn and feed from the grower in Ohio, and he
does drop feed to an Iowa farmer, but to get the
best price would have to buy 50 bags of their feed,
because one bag to ship costs as much as the feed.
Mary Grace

Did anyone here end up making it to the poultry show in Lincoln? I was really excited to make the trip there but stuff came up and I had to cancel plans. If you went, I'd love to hear about it! :D

Did anyone here end up making it to the poultry show in Lincoln? I was really excited to make the trip there but stuff came up and I had to cancel plans. If you went, I'd love to hear about it! :D
I did make it, I'm the show secretary. The show went really well, we had just under 900 birds. Down a bit from the previous years, but hard not to be when sandwiched between two huge shows on either side and another show with a big meet the same weekend. I have some photos that I'll be posting on the club thread here on BYC. I've been working at finishing up all the show reports, but should be able to get to them soon. Work for next year's show are in the works already and looking forward to seeing what we get.

Back
Top Bottom