Need to rehome a BLR wyandotte young roo and 1 or 2 EE cockerels WILDWOOD, MO

butterbirds

Chirping
10 Years
Aug 30, 2013
This blue laced red wyandotte has just started crowing and has tiny spur buds.. approx 16-18 weeks.

The two EEs are approx 14 weeks and are bonded, though probably just because they're the youngest in my flock.

I wish someone would tell me the EEs were really pullets, but I am somewhat discouraged by the color of their combs and the massive rusting happening on their backs, not to mention their feathers are quite pointy.

I know it's rooster season so this is a long shot but if close enough I'll even deliver! Take one, take two, take all three.

Thanks for looking :)
IMG_20231115_124347.jpg
IMG_20231115_124344.jpg
IMG_20231115_124340.jpg

This blue laced red wyandotte has just started crowing and has tiny spur buds.. approx 16-18 weeks.

The two EEs are approx 14 weeks and are bonded, though probably just because they're the youngest in my flock.

I wish someone would tell me the EEs were really pullets, but I am somewhat discouraged by the color of their combs and the massive rusting happening on their backs, not to mention their feathers are quite pointy.

I know it's rooster season so this is a long shot but if close enough I'll even deliver! Take one, take two, take all three.

Thanks for looking :)View attachment 3684402View attachment 3684403View attachment 3684404
Hope you can find a great home for them! Really pretty

Back
Top Bottom