baileeb

In the Brooder
Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone!! My name is Bailee and I am a soon to be chick mom. We are planning on picking up 6 egg laying chicks this Weds and we do not know the exact breeds that will be available. We wanted to get chickens for new feathery friends and their eggs! I live on the east end of Long Island and am so excited (and nervous) to start this new adventure. I’m sure you all will be seeing me posting questions but this website is amazing ! Gives me a piece of mind to have you all here. I’ll post pictures of the chicks Weds!!

Hello everyone!! My name is Bailee and I am a soon to be chick mom. We are planning on picking up 6 egg laying chicks this Weds and we do not know the exact breeds that will be available. We wanted to get chickens for new feathery friends and their eggs! I live on the east end of Long Island and am so excited (and nervous) to start this new adventure. I’m sure you all will be seeing me posting questions but this website is amazing ! Gives me a piece of mind to have you all here. I’ll post pictures of the chicks Weds!!
Good luck and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom