New in Greenville SC

crystalsc

Songster
Jul 20, 2023
Greenville, SC
Hello. First I’d like to say thanks to this forum for existing. 😄 Every time I Google a question this forum seems to have the best answer. I have some more questions and know I will continue to do so for awhile since I’m a 1st time chicken mom so I thought I’d come out of lurking.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes! 1 week ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 4

(3) What breeds do you have? Barred Rock pullets

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Loving on them and being entertained

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, walking our dogs, various home projects

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I’m the communications director for a nonprofit. I’m interested in shifting my yard into a native habitat and learning about companion planting and vegetable gardening. I love pretty much all animals. I didn’t want chickens for meat or eggs, I just wanted them as pets. Haha

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D answered above. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpeg
    IMG_1410.jpeg
    532.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1422.jpeg
    IMG_1422.jpeg
    652.1 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom