Announcement New Loving Legacy medal

That is a ok reason, but I still find it to look off. Maybe making the Loving Legacy medal bigger than all the others is a option.

I just don't feel it's right to also remove other medals, regardless of how high the honor is.
X2. The reason makes sense, but I think these members deserve continued recognition for the other ways they contributed to BYC in life. Especially in the case of educator medals - those reading old posts of theirs may find it helpful.
Thanks for considering feedback. :)

X2. The reason makes sense, but I think these members deserve continued recognition for the other ways they contributed to BYC in life. Especially in the case of educator medals - those reading old posts of theirs may find it helpful.
I was thinking about the educator medals as well. Removing those would make it harder for some people to find the info they need from a reliable source.

I am somewhat bothered by the other medals being removed and replaced with this one. I think any others they earned should stay untouched. Otherwise, I like the idea. Just my 2 cents. :)
I side with this too. I absolutely love seeing this new medal and I think it's an awesome way to remember the members who have passed on, but I was slightly disappointed to see their other medals go.

I also think it would be useful to allow at least the educator medal to stay for purposes of their posts/replies/articles seen in the future, but the other ones are special as well. We're all proud of our medals, so I'm sure they were too.

Maybe someone can come up with a way to redesign them so they are slightly smaller and closer together or just using words with smaller fonts?

Whatever way it's done though, even if left as is, I love it! ❤️ Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom