greetings! I would love to see pictures of your ducks if you care to share any . nice to meet you and welcome to BYC!
There’s two mallards in the pool, two white and fawn runner ducks and three cayugas. I have one I think white and fawn runner duck and one possibly cayuga (she’s more like a very dark chocolate color rather than the black ducklings the cayugas were) inside with the chicks under heat. I am also in the process of adding hardware cloth all around the run. There’s a state road right out front and people are known to hit the neighbors chickens so I’ve chosen to not free range until we can figure out how afford a fenced in yard 😅

Attachments

• 1C7EB28A-8220-4467-AA20-3480201E23C2.jpeg
    1C7EB28A-8220-4467-AA20-3480201E23C2.jpeg
    943.8 KB · Views: 7
There’s two mallards in the pool, two white and fawn runner ducks and three cayugas. I have one I think white and fawn runner duck and one possibly cayuga (she’s more like a very dark chocolate color rather than the black ducklings the cayugas were) inside with the chicks under heat. I am also in the process of adding hardware cloth all around the run. There’s a state road right out front and people are known to hit the neighbors chickens so I’ve chosen to not free range until we can figure out how afford a fenced in yard 😅
i love runners extra much and cayugas are super gorgeous! thanks for sharing pic!

Back
Top Bottom