Costal Chickens

Chirping
Jan 4, 2024
I started with chickens around three years ago, and fell in love. What started as four chickens to produce a few eggs, has grown into large flocks of birds.
Today I focus my attention to perfecting project brahma colors, and am expanding into langshans. I want to learn as much as I can about breeding to a standard of perfection, and perfecting my husbandry skills for my animals.
I also want to find like minded people who are as passionate about poultry as I am, and can help me expand my knowledge and teach me how to involve myself more within the chicken breeding community.

Attachments

• 20231025_154233.jpg
    20231025_154233.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
  • 20230906_155804.jpg
    20230906_155804.jpg
    746.5 KB · Views: 7
Welcome! Your chickens are beautiful!
I started with chickens around three years ago, and fell in love. What started as four chickens to produce a few eggs, has grown into large flocks of birds.
Today I focus my attention to perfecting project brahma colors, and am expanding into langshans. I want to learn as much as I can about breeding to a standard of perfection, and perfecting my husbandry skills for my animals.
I also want to find like minded people who are as passionate about poultry as I am, and can help me expand my knowledge and teach me how to involve myself more within the chicken breeding community.

Back
Top Bottom