New Mexico

Silkies by George is not active. I emailed him and he said he's not breeding anymore. I asked if he knew anyone else in the ABQ area who was, and he said "No one raises Silkies, i killed the competition." Okay, then. I will assume that was a figure of speech...

So the Silkie search is still on.

How many Lav Ams did you get?
I got 16 lavs and 2 split hatch mates. I only ordered 10 lavs and the 15 blacks to work them back to, but Paul didn't get as many blacks this hatch as he was hoping so i got more lavs than expected.
big_smile.png
... 6 of my lavs are from Paul's favorite pen so i cant wait to see them grow out.

I have a professional box brooder that has all my Am's in it with my 4 LAV am x Cochin and 5 Cream leg bars in it as well as 4 Gold Sex links. its really hard to count them all as they run around, but after i got off the phone with Paul i added up the numbers of the different pens and unrelated Am's i came up to 48 I only ordered 40 and Paul said he sent 41. I need to get in there and count them all. I don't know if he goofed up putting chicks in the box or maybe his list of who he sent what got goofed up. Or with all the pen numbers and 6 different color types maybe i goofed up, lol... who knows i was able to count the lavs though and it was 16.

Silkies by George is not active. I emailed him and he said he's not breeding anymore. I asked if he knew anyone else in the ABQ area who was, and he said "No one raises Silkies, i killed the competition." Okay, then. I will assume that was a figure of speech...

So the Silkie search is still on.
Western mercantile in tejeras has some. i was just there and seen some.

Back
Top Bottom