New \o.o/

Hi can call me raven o.o i am currently since thursday at 11pm incubating button quail eggs and in my many many days of research out of many site this one has so much good information and very friendly helpful people so i thought i would join and gain a bit of that advice XD. Nice to meet you all. Currently going for 15 eggs since the seller gave me 18 but 2 got cracked thanks to the post and one got cracked thanks to me ....... i have one blue or celadon egg in the batch i think thats what there called

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!
[URL=http://www.animatedimages.org/cat-welcome-707.htm]

O O i was reading a post now I'm a little scared how much do baby button quails eat !?? I have a 5pound bag already but im fearing i need more ??? They haven't hatched yet

Attachments

• 51ICtI6rfiL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51ICtI6rfiL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi can call me raven o.o i am currently since thursday at 11pm incubating button quail eggs and in my many many days of research out of many site this one has so much good information and very friendly helpful people so i thought i would join and gain a bit of that advice XD. Nice to meet you all. Currently going for 15 eggs since the seller gave me 18 but 2 got cracked thanks to the post and one got cracked thanks to me ....... i have one blue or celadon egg in the batch i think thats what there called
Hello! Welcome! I’m fairly new to BYC also. Chickens are my choice. If you want some chickens that look like quail and I mean they really do you can get some Creme Legbars. They look so much like the quail or dove we have here in MS- Northeast part of Mississippi that it is amazing. Such pretty birds. I never knew there was a chicken that looked like that and I have always thought both quail and dove are such pretty birds. The fire ants are killing them off here. That’s not to mention so many other things. Anyway that’s my informative tidbit for the day and again welcome and good luck with your quail eggs hatching and growing!
Pam

Hello! Welcome! I’m fairly new to BYC also. Chickens are my choice. If you want some chickens that look like quail and I mean they really do you can get some Creme Legbars. They look so much like the quail or dove we have here in MS- Northeast part of Mississippi that it is amazing. Such pretty birds. I never knew there was a chicken that looked like that and I have always thought both quail and dove are such pretty birds. The fire ants are killing them off here. That’s not to mention so many other things. Anyway that’s my informative tidbit for the day and again welcome and good luck with your quail eggs hatching and growing!
Pam
Ty but im in a apartment right now lol chickens are for the future ^^

Back
Top Bottom