NEW RP! ~World Collision~ NEED PLAYERS:)

Character form.
Name: Bowie
Race: Mattermorph
Appearance:

He lost track of his age years ago. Not of much count in his mind, anyway. He appears fifty, face etched with the tell-tale signs of hard learning. Yet his eye... it seems, somehow, someway... brighter than the other.
Past:

Wandering. Always wandering. "Is there something out there? What are you looking for, Bowie?" Someone once asked, just like they always do.
He'll just shrug. Maybe grunt if you're lucky.
About:
He flinches at loud noises, feels trapped in a room without windows, and his constant is a satchel. Few have seen the book within. Even fewer know it's name.
If he doesn't like you, he simply won't speak, won't look for, and won't touch, you or anything that belongs to you. Which is what he does to everyone.
Special power:
Child, only time will tell
Username: @Fanci Feathers Marans

Last edited:
I like this Idea, Just wouldn't be able to rp everyday.

PS. I'm going to add more to my desc, Just have a pretty bad headache and i'm pretty exhausted so i'ma snack on some cheddar popcorn and read myself to sleep ;)

Name:
Evelyn

Race: Mattermorph

Appearance: Considerably pale patchy skin and brilliant green eyes with dark circles and barely noticeable freckles under her eyes, Wild thick crazy blonde hair and short blond eyebrows. thin dried and cracked up lips with scabs on the corner of her lips since she constantly chews on them due to her anxiety. Long-ish un-trimmed fingernails. Always wears a dirty black Hijab that droops all the way down to her waist along with a matching black scarf that cover's her mouth and shoulders, Brown cloth wrapped arpund her arms starting from her wrists and ending at her elbows, Saggy brown pants that end a little below her knees and a matching shirt with cut-out sleeves and a piece of rope tied above her waist.

Past: (Coming soon, Too tired to write rn)

About
: Evelyn is rarely seen smiling or expressing positive emotions, being almost constantly on the verge of outright panic. She is usually gritting her teeth, Biting her lips or generally flipping out. She is also easily manipulated ,Evelyn does not fare well under stress, often experiencing feelings of extreme paranoia whenever she is given a task to complete. This, in addition to her general forgetfulness and lack of focus, has given her the reputation of being highly unreliable.

Special power: (???)

Back
Top Bottom