New to the forum!

GetRiffy

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and new to chicken keeping. We have 10 Easter Eggers fro Mt Healthy Hatchery and 2 Silkies from a local breeder here in Southern California. We built our own coop from plans bought from Third Coast Craftsman from YouTube.

Really excited to be here!

First question, I live in Southern California in San Bernardino county and am looking to rehome a Silkie Rooster as my city doesn’t allow them and we want to ensure it goes to the right place. Any thoughts for my Southern California compatriots?

Thanks and nice to meet everyone!

Attachments

• C5460168-D5D7-4BA3-AD61-1663A6C9DA51.jpeg
    C5460168-D5D7-4BA3-AD61-1663A6C9DA51.jpeg
    358.3 KB · Views: 50
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and new to chicken keeping. We have 10 Easter Eggers fro Mt Healthy Hatchery and 2 Silkies from a local breeder here in Southern California. We built our own coop from plans bought from Third Coast Craftsman from YouTube.

Really excited to be here!

First question, I live in Southern California in San Bernardino county and am looking to rehome a Silkie Rooster as my city doesn’t allow them and we want to ensure it goes to the right place. Any thoughts for my Southern California compatriots?

Thanks and nice to meet everyone!
Welcome here you will learn lots here. The "article" section above 4th from left icon is a great place to learn .

Back
Top Bottom