New

chinbunny1

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Hi. I am new here. i used to breed and show chickens in the early nineties.

Someone from here purchased a buff cochin painting from me on ebay recently. asking if they could have permissionm to use it as their avatar. the answer is yes.
smile.png

I don't have chickens now. there are city laws against them where I live. But I do have a few pet/show pigeons, and rabbits, and other animals allowed in the city. I can raise rabbits and any type of small animal here. But no chickens.
sad.png

I plan to paint some more chicken paintings in the future.
smile.png

I used to have black minorcas, cochins, buff orpingtons, white and barred rocks, a lot of mixed breeds and banties, and a lot of purebred waterfowl.

Also if anyone wants to see some paintings or have some comissions done my ebay user id is dixons_art.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

I'll have to go check out your paintings. I always wished I could draw or paint. But, I can't even draw a stick person without a ruler!!

What kind of rabbits do you have? We are planning to get some New Zealands in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I raise and show standard chinchillas(the bunnies not the rodent), thriantas, florida whites, and a few odds and ends mixed breeds. The standard chinchillas are the oldest breed of the chinchilla rabbits, and one of the rarest.

I have raised newzealands as 4h market rabbits before. They are nothing but big babies.
smile.png
I wish i had room for them again. though if i add another breed it would be something rare. Like americans, or american chins.

I should add I don't have chicken paintings up yet. But I could use some good refference photos.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
Can't wait to see your chicken paintings! (You'll probably find some customers on here... Post what you have for sale on the buy-sell-trade section; if it's on eBay already, just add a link to your eBay ad).

Chicken lady, if you are the same person I think you are, I used to show chickens with you. and hung out with you at the hillsdale county fair last year. You've seen my paintings in person.
smile.png
This is Janelle Dixon. the chinchilla rabbit/archangel pigeon lady.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom