NorCal/S OR - Pet Eng Orp hens, Cream Legbar rooster, BR hen, & their 11 kids need to be adopted.

I am in NorCal near Sac. We might be interested. Mine get lots of treats daily. I like to give them spinach and blueberries because there isn’t much growing right now on the property.
I allow free ranging when I know they will be safe and no predators will be able to get to them. Not after dark.

I am in NorCal near Sac. We might be interested. Mine get lots of treats daily. I like to give them spinach and blueberries because there isn’t much growing right now on the property.
I allow free ranging when I know they will be safe and no predators will be able to get to them. Not after dark.
Thanks that’s awesome but I found homes for everyone except a 13 week old Gold Laced Orpington/Legbar cross cockerel. Are you interested in him?

This cockerel still needs a home.

D76871A9-8FE9-47AC-9021-F6A2F7FF9D46.jpeg

Thanks that’s awesome but I found homes for everyone except a 13 week old Gold Laced Orpington/Legbar cross cockerel. Are you interested in him?
I’m glad you found homes for them. Without the extra girls, I can’t take on any more boys. It would be too many boys for the amount of girls I do have. I am looking to rehome three beautiful Islandic boys I have as is because there are too many roo-per hens right now.

I’m glad you found homes for them. Without the extra girls, I can’t take on any more boys. It would be too many boys for the amount of girls I do have. I am looking to rehome three beautiful Islandic boys I have as is because there are too many roo-per hens right now.

I totally understand that. Roosters are hard on the girls. Luckily my Orpington cross boys are slow bloomers and more mellow than average.

Back
Top Bottom