North Carolina

A good morning to you all from a sunny and mild Indian Trail.......

DW - Allison - is still laid up with the bug she caught. I am feeling much better after 2 days of it..........

Chickens are all good, Henry's home gets positioned sometime this morning then the fun begins of fencing, hardware cloth, cutting the door for him to get in and out. Once it is done then it will be so good...... It will remain a work in progress, as will the Barred Rock's home. They are going to lose the house inside, which they have slept in since first going outside and will have a bigger roosting area to use at night. I think they will appreciate the extra space once the other birds (not the Silkies) are introduced to the flock.....

There will be pictures to follow, I promise...........

good morning! Already 35 out hoping for another day in the 60's
wee.gif

None of my family gets the flue shot
idunno.gif
Me and my mom both got sick with this thing
sickbyc.gif
It is just the one that is going around that you get for 3 days. So we should feel better today atleast thats what the doctors say.

Last edited:
You'll be sorry, too early to dig..well i guess you can dig just don't plant.... we still have March to go through, and there was thunder in Feb. so there will be frost in May don't cha know.

I'm just gonna uncover the beds, dig up the weeds. Will wait a bit longer to plant the peas
smile.png

I want to smell the aroma of warm soil again.
If I were in the mountains I'd certainly wait even longer. I have a tunnel system here (near Raleigh) so I can actually cheat a little and sneak thinks in a few weeks earlier.

Last edited:
Quote:
We did get a litlte white poodle puppy. Although, I think she's more my hubbies than mine. You ought to see him snuggling with that tiny little puppy.
roll.png
lol.png

Gonna post pictures of the games when they come in to roost. Allabout, if you want one or two of them I can let you have some, but I need a few hens to go with the rooster.

Back
Top Bottom