North Carolina

Heard some folks left the swap a little "tired"
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

4yo observation today at the chicken run...

We discovered that our camp chair that has been folded up on the back deck was full of stink bugs so of course we took it straight out to the girls for their morning noms and our chicken tv. Naturally they went bonkers running around catching them and fighting over them etc. My son oh so innocently remarks "wow!! Their peckers are really working good!!!" I almost choked to death trying to keep a straight face.

Hope y'all had a great night!! Insomnia stinks.

4yo observation today at the chicken run...

We discovered that our camp chair that has been folded up on the back deck was full of stink bugs so of course we took it straight out to the girls for their morning noms and our chicken tv. Naturally they went bonkers running around catching them and fighting over them etc. My son oh so innocently remarks "wow!! Their peckers are really working good!!!" I almost choked to death trying to keep a straight face.

Hope y'all had a great night!! Insomnia stinks.

:gig

My first attempt at hatching has failed. I am not sure what went wrong, but I want to try again. Currently cleaning out the incubator now. Does anybody close to Lincolnton have any hatching eggs available. My failed hatch was a ship-in from Ebay, so I want to try something local. The eggs seemed to. stop rright at lockdown. Temps were at 99-100 for the entire run. Humidity was 65-70% during the entire run...probably the cause. Any pointers from the professionals would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom