North Carolina

We had a wonderful little visit with Beth & the kids today.... oh how I love going to Beth's house.
big_smile.png

Anyway... had to drop off a roo for Jamie (at least... I hope it is a roo) Beth got me to wondering???
And lookee here at what I picked up at Beth's house.....

I love them.... ty,ty,ty,ty Beth!
celebrate.gif

Here is a pic of the bug-eyed chick with his/her siblings....

He just looks funny to me.... what do you think?

This is my lone SFH chick in the brooder.

Oh yeah... question for you.... do you think this silkie looks frizzled or sizzled... whatever a frizzled silkie is called?
You should name the bug eyed chick Bugsy!

I think a frizzled silkie is referred to as a sizzle. So I guess you have a sizzle.

Hello everyone! I haven't been around in ages due to my husband finally getting home! We're finally getting into a little routine to where I can get back to this wonderful board. Our chicks are getting so big! Another month or so we should have some eggs! I still have my lone rooster from our incident with our dog, and we've worked out the dog issues too!

We had a wonderful little visit with Beth & the kids today.... oh how I love going to Beth's house.
big_smile.png

Anyway... had to drop off a roo for Jamie (at least... I hope it is a roo) Beth got me to wondering???
And lookee here at what I picked up at Beth's house.....

I love them.... ty,ty,ty,ty Beth!
celebrate.gif

Here is a pic of the bug-eyed chick with his/her siblings....

He just looks funny to me.... what do you think?

This is my lone SFH chick in the brooder.

Oh yeah... question for you.... do you think this silkie looks frizzled or sizzled... whatever a frizzled silkie is called?
I love my little bug-eyed chick
wee.gif
....its got kinda of a flat head too...sure hope I can get these 3 chicks to live....this is my 3rd try with the thai chick...the past one didn't make it.....so now outta like 3 dozen eggs that got shipped here...I've got 3 chicks to hatch this time around....next time Im gonna drive to their
idunno.gif
farm and buy adults....lol its alot easier and cheaper to just bite the bullet and buy some adults......as much as I have paid for the eggs and shipping 3 times.....I could have bought an adult trio

Mary & Bennie.. You are very welcome and thank you for all the goodies so brought over.

I LOVE Bugsy ! That has to be the cutest thing.
gig.gif

Here is a crummy picture of the he/she chicken for RF

Back
Top Bottom