NY chicken lover!!!!

Quote:
That is near me. I hadn't heard they were open...any idea if they will be holding the same days/ hours?

Looks like they're on sundays. March 13th & 27th, April 10th & 17th are the dates I saw. Consignments @ 8 am & auction starts at 11:30.

How are their auctions?

whats the address i might go? auction starts at 1130 that a long time to wait if you bring consignments.

Tab's chicken obsession :

I awoke to a garbled first crow out of one of my Del roos this morning so did my youngest. On the up side she used the potty for the first time.

maybe thats what they use to do before pullups.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I actually text messaged Perry's son Obi. He & my daughter are friends. Anyhow... pretty sure there won't be any.

the auction is sodus is where perry use to work before he started the auctions in brideport. i really like the auction in sodus.

Quote:
Looks like they're on sundays. March 13th & 27th, April 10th & 17th are the dates I saw. Consignments @ 8 am & auction starts at 11:30.

How are their auctions?

whats the address i might go? auction starts at 1130 that a long time to wait if you bring consignments.

The address is:
689 Burrows Rd.
West Winfield, NY 13495

I know... it is a long time & also a long drive for me! I used to drive over to Bridgeport around 7, then go home or run whatever errands you can do at the crack of dawn...lol. Hope there's a good breakfast joint near there.

Quote:

the auction is sodus is where perry use to work before he started the auctions in brideport. i really like the auction in sodus.

Do you have dates for the auction in Sodus?

I awoke to a garbled first crow out of one of my Del roos this morning so did my youngest. On the up side she used the potty for the first time.

ya.gif

Congrats on both!!
wee.gif

Lucky you! on the potty thing...Did you want a cockerel? Wait....your youngest !​

Quote:
That is near me. I hadn't heard they were open...any idea if they will be holding the same days/ hours?

How are their auctions?

Thanks Renee. I have yet to go to one. I am still trying to work out if I can eat my own chickens vs trying to sell them at an auction!

Back
Top Bottom