NY chicken lover!!!!

Cass, We would be interested in 2 white bearded Silkies. And what color is the Rooster? and is he bearded. I know we should not be so fussy for FREE ...but we are. Let us know.
Aria

Quote:
I only wish! my DH can't even kill spiders. I love him for it, but if there's euthanizing to be done, I have to do it. Ugh. I hate hate hate doing it, done it twice and felt horrible both times.

dh did do it this time because I was afraid I would botch it. I have a friend who is going to show me her way, then I hope i can be responsible enough to do what was needed sooner. If this is my project (it is) I feel I should be able to do it, even though I hate. I have put down many animals(life is a series of dogs!),and have been with them when they died, but never the one who did the deed. Sometimes it just stinks to do the right thing.........

Quote:
I only wish! my DH can't even kill spiders. I love him for it, but if there's euthanizing to be done, I have to do it. Ugh. I hate hate hate doing it, done it twice and felt horrible both times.

dh did do it this time because I was afraid I would botch it. I have a friend who is going to show me her way, then I hope i can be responsible enough to do what was needed sooner. If this is my project (it is) I feel I should be able to do it, even though I hate. I have put down many animals(life is a series of dogs!),and have been with them when they died, but never the one who did the deed. Sometimes it just stinks to do the right thing.........

it really does stink, and I hate it whenever I need to do it. And I like to hunt, but my own chickens is just different.

Quote:
I never noticed. Let me go look.

Ok, Back.

He has a pea comb and beautiful blue ears but no beard. I only have ONE bearded hen. All the rest are clean faced and white. Well, they are all white.

And yes you should be picky. I wasn't and now my flock of 6 is 21 and I still don't have the breeds I want, hense giving away some of them for free.

Quote:

Ok, Back.

He has a pea comb and beautiful blue ears but no beard. I only have ONE bearded hen. All the rest are clean faced and white. Well, they are all white.

And yes you should be picky. I wasn't and now my flock of 6 is 21 and I still don't have the breeds I want, hense giving away some of them for free.

Well lord have mercy , what breeds are you looking for? Surely someone here has what you want.

Rancher

Quote:

Ok, Back.

Cass, I think I will pass. I would like ALL BEARDED. I got two white from Renee and they are beautiful. Will wait, perhaps one is a Rooster. Thanks, Aria

Are you back from your trip? Good to hear from you.

Happy Country Hens

Quote:

Ok, Back.

Well lord have mercy , what breeds are you looking for? Surely someone here has what you want.

Rancher

Yep I'm back and I didn't bring back any eggs to hatch this time. Houston is a big place and I'm sure I would have gotten lost. Plus I'd have to go through security and some of them folks aren't so nice. Birmingham was nice. The airport in Houston is huge and Lord have mercy I got scanned and frisked. I half expected a you know what search. Boy that would have been a big mistake for them. Seriously I missed a nickle in one of my pockets. Anyhow asking them to hand check eggs would have been hard. I would have had to get there really early, before they were busy.

Anyhow my grandson is cute. Looks nothing like me.
lol.png
I bought him his first Soccer ball. His dad is big time into sports. Like I am into chickens.

Codymax came today and took the extra chicks I had. She and her dh are really nice. She's sure going to have alot of help with her boys. I envy that. I had three girly girls. All prissy and that. They are pretty though.

Lord have mercy I forgot how late it was.

Night

rancher

My chickens gave me POISION IVY.

I am SOOOOOO not amused. The wedding I am going to is in 22 days. This itching better be gone or that is gonna be a LOT of chicken soup in this house.

Back
Top Bottom