NY chicken lover!!!!

If you want leghorns the TSC in Pulaski has str. run. Also Deatons agway in Pulaski has al LH pullets. I know it's a little far but thought I would let you know.
Yeah it is a little far for me, but thanks!
Are the inlaws going to visit soon? Could foster some leghorns for a bit then send them your way if they are.
My father in law was up on tuesday before the storm. He brought us up our pork.

I would hope the local TSC would eventually get some in.
fl.gif

Well I made the pound cake last weekend. I'm pulling a small loaf from the freezer to have with strawberries for dessert tonight after the tin foil wrapped pot roast.

Watched America's Test Kitchen on PBS today and they demonstrated how to cut down a whole chicken into the the parts we buy in the store. Looked simple and I plan on getting meaties this year so it will be handy to know.

I really love food, but some of it doesn't love me right now.

Yeah a NY thread !!!! I'm excited!! I just ordered from MM I'm getting 17 + mystery chick.. Ill let you guys know what I have and am getting if you want when I get back. I'm walking out the door now..
wink.png

Sure...it's always fun to hear about what other breeds people have or are getting!

TOB

Ugh - I remember that feeling like yesterday.
sickbyc.gif
Definitely NOT one of the "joys" of (imminent) motherhood. Take care!

TOB

Last edited:
Regarding the fact or opinion topic, I wasn't talking so much about chickens, obviously, as I was today's politics and media. But I don't want to ruin anyone's day and would much prefer to talk about chickens!!!
lol.png

But as with any information / advice / "facts" .... it's really up to the reader to take what he or she has digested and if they care to, go fact checking for themselves. This applies to chickens AND politicians!

Hope everyone is having a good snowy weekend! At least we ripped the February page off the calendar.

TOB

I'll admit to being a little heated. Politics aren't allowed.

As for the information. I have been helped a lot by many members here with what they know. I'll take issue with anyone who starts to criticize my fellow members.

Seems to me some folks are so contrary if they drowned you'd have to look for them upstream.

I'm going to take a break for a while.

Back
Top Bottom