NY chicken lover!!!!

Im

Well if you happen to make the trip or know someone who is,  drop me a line.  Where exactly are you in Upstate?  
[/quotI']

I'm in Saratoga County, north of Albany. I think somewhere around a 2 hour drive. Would there be a chance of perhaps meeting half way?? Not sure how we'd make that happen being I have nooo idea of any landmarks between you and I. I'm looking to get the youngest Roo possible to blend in with my most recent Chix. Any sides would be Greatly Appreciated!!! Googled the Marans and WOW....Very Handsome breed!! I'm really just hoping for a Roo who won't wanna Kung Foo Fight with me!!!! Haaaaaa

I'm in Saratoga county also and I'll have baby cochin roos soon, as soon as I can figure out the gender - from county boy's nifty looking chooks. =) They are turning out very pretty but still only a few weeks old. =)

You can have mine ! I dont remember seeing any white caps . These eagle appear to be all brown ..
But when they come close to our house ..I am too busy yelling at them to notice ...A Crazy Chicken Lady I AM !

Bald eagles will remain solid brown until about 4 years old when they reach sexual maturity, then they get their iconic colors.

Back
Top Bottom