NY chicken lover!!!!

So, with Time Warner we only get one box, so that means we don't get all the channels on both TV's ? We're not familiar with how this works. Of course we get better reception but not as many channels.
We have one digital box in our living room and we get all the digital channels 800 or more. The rest of our TVs have the cable hooked to them without a box and we get about 84 channels. Not sure of your set up but that how ours works.

@ Lynzi. This is an out of left field question. Do you know Samantha Murphy? I just saw her Facebook post and it sounds like your story to a tee.

Yes I do, she's "LuvMyChicks" on here. She's the one I borrowed the raccoon trap from. I didn't see a post though. Is she posting asking if anyone is interested in the few birds I have left?? ;-)

Lynzi, if you have extra sizzle chicks I will be interested, I still haven't found a mate for Hiccup.
Rancher, I could hatch Frenchys eggs for you if you would like. Also I have a white smooth cochin roo if you want a mate for her. He hatched in March so he won't be breeding right away. Let me know. Your Del eggs are hatching right now, 3 so far.

Lynzi, if you have extra sizzle chicks I will be interested, I still haven't found a mate for Hiccup.
Rancher, I could hatch Frenchys eggs for you if you would like. Also I have a white smooth cochin roo if you want a mate for her. He hatched in March so he won't be breeding right away. Let me know. Your Del eggs are hatching right now, 3 so far.

I wish I did but I have none after that stupid raccoon killed them all! The ones I have now that just hatched are coming with me since they are still in a brooder and will be for the next few weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can find a house that will allow me to raise them there as well as bring my silkies back there. If for some reason we don't get the house we want and can't find anything else, I'll let ya know. ;-)

Oh no! I haven't been on much so I must of missed that post! I'm so sorry, that is so sad :( I have been super lucky this year, I have lost only 3 birds and that was because of my daughters stupid dachshund
1f620.png

Oh no! I haven't been on much so I must of missed that post! I'm so sorry, that is so sad :( I have been super lucky this year, I have lost only 3 birds and that was because of my daughters stupid dachshund
1f620.png

Yea it was devastating. But that raccoon was trapped and done away with. We've been leaving it set still in case there is one more lingering around.

We have one digital box in our living room and we get all the digital channels 800 or more. The rest of our TVs have the cable hooked to them without a box and we get about 84 channels. Not sure of your set up but that how ours works.
We are new to cable and have just the basic $79.99 deal. Of course they don't tell you in the commercial that there is a $16.99 charge for the equipment and with tax and tip it's $105.00

I will need to call them about how things work.

They also don't tell you there is a $39.99 charge and $19.99 charge to keep your old phone number and then another $19.99 charge for something else I can't recall what. Well of course it is inconvenient to let everyone know you've a new number. Our old one before this one was 474-7896. Very easy to remember and our new one is similarly easy so of course we'd like to keep it.

I don't think I'd like 800 channels.

We switched it over to watch the DVD and now can't figure out how to get it back to cable.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
We are new to cable and have just the basic $79.99 deal. Of course they don't tell you in the commercial that there is a $16.99 charge for the equipment and with tax and tip it's $105.00

I will need to call them about how things work.

They also don't tell you there is a $39.99 charge and $19.99 charge to keep your old phone number and then another $19.99 charge for something else I can't recall what. Well of course it is inconvenient to let everyone know you've a new number. Our old one before this one was 474-7896. Very easy to remember and our new one is similarly easy so of course we'd like to keep it.

I don't think I'd like 800 channels.

We switched it over to watch the DVD and now can't figure out how to get it back to cable.
idunno.gif

You're supposed to tip the installer?
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom