NY chicken lover!!!!

I am about 6 miles from Cortland. You can PM if you want to about eggs.

I don't understand this website. The last 2 times using it, it wants me to download something.
So I have to shut down entirely to escape the page. The only option it was giving me is to
okay the download and no I am not going to do that.

Are you up to date on everything ? is it Adobe ? , etc if you have a old version it will ask you to update ...so things render right

We got some snow overnight. Kids got a snow day.
WE GOT SNOW TOO - around 6- 12 inches too..it took me 15 -20 min just to shovel from the house to the coop .
They were very patient today ...I think they felt as snowed in as I do . I gave them scratch inside ...there coop run ...most could care less if they went out

this looks like a port in the storm

Stumbled across an idea when I was looking for something to use our old baby crib for. I was planning on turning it into a desk or something, but this is such a better idea!
I have railing from my neighbors crib I use for separating areas ..this makes me wish I had the whole crib now

IGot some sad news that my husband favorite aunt passed this morning.
Sorry to hear your Aunt in law passed away .
.it wont get easier ...just tell him ...the dread of doing something is usually worse than actually doing it .

OK can I say I hate windows 8 it never wants to let me on Craigslist it opens it but I can't go any further end up having to use hubby's laptop second it made me spend $52 to download the newest version of The Print Shop so I can design stupid flyers for Chickenstock and the new version sucks GRRRR. Spent a fortune on this laptop 2 years ago still hate windows 8 just need to get a MAC this month. Have the day off and I am wasting it downloading and trying to figure out how to do a flyer when I like the old program so much better. Plus we won't even go on about how much I hate the snow and cold. Ok rant is over.

Time to get this flyer figured out.

Hubby planned to stay home with Little Girl for the snow day. My work had a 2 hour delay. I end up staying home because our highway super isn't very smart. Very long frustrating story. Our road didn't get plowed until 11:15am. I was worried I would end up stuck or not able to get back home after work. I have an Escape, it has all wheel drive, but not going to risk it. Plow hasn't been back through today. Just ugh.

Hubby planned to stay home with Little Girl for the snow day. My work had a 2 hour delay. I end up staying home because our highway super isn't very smart. Very long frustrating story. Our road didn't get plowed until 11:15am. I was worried I would end up stuck or not able to get back home after work. I have an Escape, it has all wheel drive, but not going to risk it. Plow hasn't been back through today. Just ugh.

Just glad I didn't have to work today - it would have taken all day to shovel out ready for the night shift!!
ep.gif

I hate windows 8 too !

It is designed only for social fun - checking your facebook and such ... but when you have to do real work - like design a flyer - it is HORRID !

But who buys a laptop and breaks it and buys again quick? Stupid kids - so that is where microsoft THINKS its main target audience is. Terrible - the only thing worse is Apple's system which says you can use with the others (read rest of the world) but when you try almost everything goes wonky or you just can't open something you need to share for work ... when your job is on the line.

ha ha ha End of My Rant too !

Pretty soon almost no one will be doing work anymore - we will all be only expected to post pictures and click a like button.

Are you up to date on everything ? is it Adobe ? , etc if you have a old version it will ask you to update ...so things render right
I just bought this computer middle of January brand new. The cheapest one I could find. It has a 8.1.
I am managing with it, but I love my old computers so much better. It is what it is. I got everything hooked up to it except it won't take my disk from my camera. Course my camera is 15 yrs old. And takes one of those 4 inch squares. I can use my scanner though. I had to get a adapter cable for my printer which is probably 8 yrs or older. I was not giving that up. It is a dumb printer. Will accept expired ink and still work :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom