NY chicken lover!!!!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Missymac..are you the one you is looking for a nice roo on craigslist?
If you are I have a nice roo that I would love to go to a good home..he is a Buff Brahma and a total sweetheart
smile.png
not mean or anything and is about 5-6 mths old,just needs a flock of his own

Hi!

I have four Roos left that I could sell someone either as great watchfowl or if you prefer the dinner table. I got them and was going to use them as mixed/breed back Roos because they are so beautiful but I really have to downsize and found out I may be moving in the next couple of months so I need to cut back my stock. They are gorgeous and have some Jersey Giant in them I believe.

PM me and we can discuss a price - I live just above Johnstown NY in the Town of Johnstown.

I lost one of my Ptdge Cochin babies yesterday
hit.gif
- I was and still am oh soooo sad! I am also sad because I will probably have to sell my other Cochins, Jersey Giants, SSH and SS wahhhhhhhh!
hit.gif
hit.gif

Well.... I did it again! Ordered eggs while my own girls are pumping out eggs like crazy! Not just one kind of egg, either! At least it wasn't silkie eggs again...lol.

I also have a houseguest in the bedroom I keep my sportsman. College kids sleep a LOT!!!!!!!! So my timing is thrown off for setting eggs, because I don't want to disturb him.
roll.png
Thank God he's leaving today! I have to set some eggs... or sell some.

If anyone here wants some Lav & Split Orpington eggs OR BBS Silkie eggs from SQ stock, I can hook you up!

Back
Top Bottom