Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Eclipse carefully scooped a talon beneath the Cloudwing's jaw, adjusting his head before she slid her forearm into place.
"Three moons," she hissed, brushing back chard, caked feather stems from the other dragon's neck.
"Harper come here- I'm pretty sure this is infected."
Sol's presence was uncomfortable what with the stifling heat rising from his scales in the enclosed room, and the hunting, cold stare he kept always pinned on the hybrids.

(Here, have another 1 AM rush post 🫠 )
Help me Cap
@_-Captain BRM-_
Help

Eclipse carefully scooped a talon beneath the Cloudwing's jaw, adjusting his head before she slid her forearm into place.
"Three moons," she hissed, brushing back chard, caked feather stems from the other dragon's neck.
"Harper come here- I'm pretty sure this is infected."
Sol's presence was uncomfortable what with the stifling heat rising from his scales in the enclosed room, and the hunting, cold stare he kept always pinned on the hybrids.

(Here, have another 1 AM rush post 🫠 )
Help me Cap
The women hobbled to Eclipse's side and let her load drop against the cement. "Yes. Infected. Most everything." She paused, rolling her tounge along the face-side of her teeth. A sigh racked her chest and phlegm spattered in her throat. "We get to work then."
Harper knelt and cracked open the bins.
Sol paced to Eclipse's side, yellow eyes rolling over the CloudWing's body, analyzing in similar fashion to Tobias.
"I'll get water." Said the red dragon. He dipped his head and turned on a heavy wing.

Supreme Leader

No shame just write dude.

The women hobbled to Eclipse's side and let her load drop against the cement. "Yes. Infected. Most everything." She paused, rolling her tounge along the face-side of her teeth. A sigh racked her chest and phlegm spattered in her throat. "We get to work then."
Harper knelt and cracked open the bins.
Sol paced to Eclipse's side, yellow eyes rolling over the CloudWing's body, analyzing in similar fashion to Tobias.
"I'll get water." Said the red dragon. He dipped his head and turned on a heavy wing.

Supreme Leader

No shame just write dude.
Eclipse flashed a glance at the Solarwing, giving his wing a quick, reassuring brush with her own as he paced away before turning her attention back on Harper.
"Just tell me what you need me to do. I'll help wherever I can."

The clicking of tiny razor claws against the cement echoed as Shard bounded back into the hanger, tail atwitch with excitement and apprehension.
"Are you going to help me find the water?"
Wide blue eyes stared up at Sol, a slight quiver in her wings.

@_-Captain BRM-_

(I haaatessssss writeerrsssss blocksssssss. Help me Cap, you're my only hope)

Eclipse flashed a glance at the Solarwing, giving his wing a quick, reassuring brush with her own as he paced away before turning her attention back on Harper.
"Just tell me what you need me to do. I'll help wherever I can."

The clicking of tiny razor claws against the cement echoed as Shard bounded back into the hanger, tail atwitch with excitement and apprehension.
"Are you going to help me find the water?"
Wide blue eyes stared up at Sol, a slight quiver in her wings.

@_-Captain BRM-_

(I haaatessssss writeerrsssss blocksssssss. Help me Cap, you're my only hope)
Would you like to skip ahead? I think we need to send a resource team. That would kick start our plot.

Back
Top Bottom