Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #19

Hello has a decision been made?
I can't answer your question directly, but I can tell you that in earlier article writing contests, the entries didn't close until the contest had 20 entries. That rule was eventually dropped since many articles were entered for each contest, but the past two writing contests have had much fewer entries. I think that is why they are still trying to decide what to do as far as what prizes are awarded if the contest closes "now." Since the current contest is officially still open and two entries per member are allowed, you could write and submit another article. If this contest closes before you finish writing it, you will have another article to enter in the next writing contest! Otherwise, I think we need to just be patient until those in charge decide what to do. If you see the title banner change from "Open Contest" to "Closed", you will know that judging has commenced.🙂

I hope its not to late

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/selecting-the-best-breeds-for-your-flock.78514/
Selecting the best breeds for your flock.

Selecting the best breeds for your flock.

Getting chicks Its spring again and you see everybody with cute baby chicks. Egg prices have gotten really high so you decide to get some chicks. They are so cute but what will they grow up to be? Hens, Roosters, what breed, will it lay enough? It depends what you buy and what your looking for...

Back
Top Bottom