Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theoretically I know this but I mostly only ever last a few days or maybe a couple weeks at most before falling back to old ways. :hit

Not yet. :oops:

If need be, start with the walking and get into a routine with it then change the eating habits. I go through this every time I "start back up". It has been tough for me since I broke my hand slipping down the stairs and immediately followed that up by giving myself a 3rd degree sprain of my mid right foot the week I got my cast off. My knees are also bad as I injured both in college. I was a dance major and landed 2 jumps wrong...1 the first year of college and the other the 2nd year of college. Do you guys mind if I join you once I get my new fitbit? I am planning on challenging my kids to step competitions to help get us all moving. I really need to start again as I have not been this heavy since I was pregnant with my son.

If need be, start with the walking and get into a routine with it then change the eating habits. I go through this every time I "start back up". It has been tough for me since I broke my hand slipping down the stairs and immediately followed that up by giving myself a 3rd degree sprain of my mid right foot the week I got my cast off. My knees are also bad as I injured both in college. I was a dance major and landed 2 jumps wrong...1 the first year of college and the other the 2nd year of college. Do you guys mind if I join you once I get my new fitbit? I am planning on challenging my kids to step competitions to help get us all moving. I really need to start again as I have not been this heavy since I was pregnant with my son.
We would love for you to join!
Here is a link to that thread:
BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom