RJ:hugs good morning to you too!

How is everyones gardens this year???!
Haven't started yet. Was supposed to plant a couple weeks ago and then got hit with a hard frost. Didn't start my plants indoors this year as my light flickers and causes issues with DW. All the plants at the garden center got killed by the frost. So trying to order some from Burpee.

Haven't started yet. Was supposed to plant a couple weeks ago and then got hit with a hard frost. Didn't start my plants indoors this year as my light flickers and causes issues with DW. All the plants at the garden center got killed by the frost. So trying to order some from Burpee.
Awe I'm sorry about the frost the weather has been a bit crazy everywhere. I hope you find some good plants. Idk if they have veggies, but Starke is a good company we got our fruit trees from them. We had a horrible experience with Burpee.

Our little grey squirrels keep eating my plants! 🤦‍♀️If they were the bigger fox squirrel (that we cant shoot here in FL 😐) they would be in a stew!

I hope you find some plants and the frost stays away!

Good Morning everyone! We are having summer time weather already, except for the killer frost last weekend! We seem to go right from freezing to frying here in AZ, even at this elevation. How about some cute bird pics?
Easter ducklings are 3 weeks old, they grow so fast! Dylan gets soft boiled eggs shells, she rubs them on her head like she is combing her feathers.

Attachments

• IMG_6096.JPG
    IMG_6096.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6083.JPG
    IMG_6083.JPG
    418.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6082.JPG
    IMG_6082.JPG
    429.2 KB · Views: 2
Good Morning everyone! We are having summer time weather already, except for the killer frost last weekend! We seem to go right from freezing to frying here in AZ, even at this elevation. How about some cute bird pics?
Easter ducklings are 3 weeks old, they grow so fast! Dylan gets soft boiled eggs shells, she rubs them on her head like she is combing her feathers.
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

Dont know yet, but trying raised beds for the first time and potato bags/barrels 🤞🤞
Ooh good luck 🤞 are crossed for you! I have raised beds they work out pretty good. Alot easier to work with then the ground in my opinion.

Definitely share photos soon! I love plants and gardens just as much as the animals!

Back
Top Bottom